Thank-you for taking an interest in this product.
Tiddalick, the very thirsty frog is a well known Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Story. This resource is a prefect way to include an Aboriginal perspective into your classroom for NAIDOC and Reconciliation week.
This resource includes:
* The Dreamtime Story, Tiddalick, the very thirsty frog in 2 formats:
1. As an A4 book
2. As A4 picture story cards.
* 11 suggested activities that go with the story for pre-school aged children.
1. Sharing the story.
2. Where is the story from? (includes a map of Aboriginal Australian nations).
3. Retelling the story (includes a template).
4. Draw your favourite part of the story (includes a template).
5. Aboriginal style painting - Dot painting (includes a template).
6.Research Australian animals.
7. Social responsible activity.
8. Environmental responsible activity (includes A4 poster).
9. Songs about Tiddalick (includes song props and words).
10. Research about frogs.
11. Paddle pop stick puppets (includes templates).
* Set of Tiddalick cards for snap/memory game.
* EYLF Links