Australian Animals Bundle - 3 fun filled no prep resources combined into one bundle! This kit will save you over 25% off! Australian animals bundle includes: differentiated adjective worksheets & activities, sight word worksheets and who am I activities. This Australian animal bundle is fun and engaging and will cater to your students' needs!
Click on the product covers above to see the products that are included in this Australian animal bundle. Each product includes a description and preview.
Australian Animals - Adjective Worksheets & Printables
These NO PREP Australian animal worksheets are designed for K-2 to assist students in identifying and writing adjectives to describe various Australian animals. Answer sheets are included for some of the activities - see description below.
Product Includes 2 sets of the following activities in color and black lined:
♥1 A-Z list – students write adjectives in each box to describe Australian animals. They can write more than one adjective in each box.
♥1 ‘Color the Adjectives’ worksheet – students color in the boxes green that are adjectives to describe Australian animals.
♥13 wanted posters – students write what the animal is wanted for, then write 4 adjectives in each box to describe the animal. For example: The koala is wanted for being cute. Description: soft fur, furry, black nose and round ears.
♥13 bubble maps – students write an adjective in each bubble to describe the animal.
♥13 writing worksheets – students write a description to describe the animal.
♥3 sorts – students sort the words into nouns and adjectives. Answer sheets included. Answer sheets included.
♥3 ‘Find The Adjective’ worksheets – circle the adjectives in each sentence. Answer sheets included
♥3 ‘Fill in the Blank’ worksheets – students write their own adjectives on the blank spots.
Note: Australian & British spelling is also included for the word color/colour.
The black lined copies are great to print to save on ink. Alternatively you could print in color and laminate onto hard card stock paper for durability. The colored activities could be incorporated into your literacy centers to re-use when needed in a small group work. For the writing activities students could use the colored pictures as a visual reference and write in dry erase/whiteboard markers to describe the picture.
Who am I Activities
Australian Animals - Who am I Pack is perfect to use when undertaking units on Australian animals, descriptive or report writing. Included in this pack is differentiated 'Who am I?' worksheets for students to consildate their knowledge and understanding about Australian animals. These activities would be great to use in: reading and writing activities, literacy centers or morning work.
The Australian animal printables entails the following activities for the following animals - playtypus, koala, emu, kookaburra, cockatoo, kiwi, wombat, dingo, kangaroo, possum, echidna and Tasmanian devil:
• Twelve color Australian animal cards with picture of animal and name. Use these cards to display on board and identify Australian animals on the worksheets.
• Cut and paste worksheets (black and white) - students match the Australian animal to the clue - suited for students who require support in writing.
• Answer sheets for cut & paste worksheets only
• Writing worksheets (black and white) - students write a clue to match each Australian animal - suited for students who can construct a simple sentence.
• Writing worksheets (black and white) - students write 3 clues to match the Australian animals- for students who require extension or the more able writers.
Sight Word Cut & Paste Activities
Australian Animal Theme - This pack will assist students to consolidate their sight word recognition. These worksheets are primarily targeted to students in kindergarten, however it can also be used in Pre K and 1st grade depending on your students ability level.
The sight words that are included in the cut and paste activities are: look, at, the, is, see, I, here, a, have, this, black, here
• 8 cut and paste activities - read the sentence and cut and paste the picture that matches.
• 8 answer sheets to cut and paste activities
• 1 Australian Animal Sight Words Sort - sort the sight words into the correct column: 2, 3 and 4 letters.
• 1 answer sheet to sorting activity
The Australian animal sorting activity uses various fonts to assist students to be able to recognize a variety of letters regardless of font.
f you purchase this pack, I would very much appreciate you coming back at some stage to leave feedback. :)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.