GREAT VALUE AND QUALITY 80 Page Booklet with
32 activities your students will LOVE!
You will receive a ZIP file and will need to make sure your computer or device has the capability to unzip this file first. Within the ZIP file is 4 files
- TOU and Credits READ FIRST document
- pdf version of activities
- pptx Powerpoint Mac version
- ppt Powerpoint Microsoft version
* Note: this is NOT an editable resource. Ready to print as is.
Activities with a difference. You'll have your Christmas unit sorted with this NO prep printables. Could be used for distance learning online also by assigning to Seesaw (TM), Google Classroom (TM), One Note (TM) or similar.
Ready to Print for all ages of primary or elementary school.
Great for classroom teachers, substitute or relief teachers.
Printables to make into a booklet if you wish
Mix and match activities to suit your class.
Teacher answer sheets included
Concepts and skills covered:
- analogue and digital time
- fractions and equivalent fractions
- odd and even numbers
- counting in 3's
- counting on from starting number
- creating colour pattern
- early writing - tracing over words
- older primary - problem solving - words
- spelling and word recognition
- creating own word search - spelling
- decoding words
- modifying a rhyme with own version
- memory skills
- fine motor skills
- hand-eye coordination
- word knowledge
- family releationships
- celebrations and traditions
- cutting skills
- design decision making
- problem solving
- spacial awareness
- text - letter writing structure
- sentence structure, grammar, spelling, punctuation
- empathy for others in the family, community, World, animals, the Environment
- writing skills
- cultural differences
- geometrical design and colour
1.Cover page Colour In
2.Christmas Maths – Santa’s Clocks
3.Christmas Maths – Match the Fractions Game
4.Lower Grade Maths P-3 – Tree Counting
5.Early Writing – Trace Christmas Words
6.Older Primary – Jumbled Christmas Words
7.Christmas in Australia Word Search No. 1
8.Christmas in Australia Word Search No. 2
9.Christmas in Australia DIY Word Search
10.Guess the Christmas Word – Fill Boxes
11.DIY 12 Days of Christmas – Aussie Style
12.Traditions of our family at Christmas Time
13.Celebrations word challenge
14.Instagram Snapshot – My Christmas Day
15.Instagram Snapshot – My New Year
16.Pinterest Collage – Loved Ones at Christmas
17.Complete the Christmas Pictures
18.Colour In – Santa at the Beach!
19.Colour In – Rudolph the Dog!
20.Colour In – Winter Christmas in other places
21. Colour In – Baubles
22. Colour In – Christmas Fun
23. Colour In and Cut Out – Christmas Tickets
24. Dear Santa letter
25. From Santa letter
26. Christmas Gift tags
27. Thinking of Others – Wishlist
28. My Wishlist – I’d be grateful for..
29. A Merry Christmas letter
30. Colour In – Happy Holidays, Merry Xmas
31. Design Santa’s Surfboard – front and back
32. Decorate your Christmas tree
A bit of fun to finish the year with Christmas themed activities! Your students will LOVE these!
SAVE TIME! WE'VE CREATED THESE FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN in the limited spare time you have in the final weeks of the year!
At this affordable price, it's sure to be worth it! Then you can focus on other important things, like packing up your classroom, final marking and reporting, parent teacher interviews, end of year presentations, Christmas performances and preparing for your new class next year!
Please leave a review if you love this resource! You'll earn TPT rewards to use on future resources! How cool is that! You'll also help others who may be interested in this resource and also help our small tpt store :)