Also included in
- This constitution and referendum bundle is the perfect way to tackle a potentially dry but important topic. Aligned to the Australian Curriculum, level 7, this bundle includes two digital referendum gallery walks with primary and secondary sources and questions, an interactive constitution writing aPrice $9.72Original Price $10.80Save $1.08
- This bundle contains our Australian Constitution Worksheets, and our Types of Government PowerPoint WebQuest. These resources are designed for Australian Year 7 and 8 students and aligned to the Australian National Curriculum. Both the worksheets and WebQuest can be shared and completed electronicalPrice $5.67Original Price $6.30Save $0.63
These editable worksheets are an excellent introduction to the Australian Constitution and the process for constitutional change. Designed with Australian teachers and students in mind, they are aligned to Civics and Citizenship Level 7 of the Australian National Curriculum, and give students an insight into the creation, role, and underlying principals of the Constitution. The worksheets can be printed, or students can complete them on their devices.
This resource includes:
- 8 editable worksheets introducing the creation of the Constitution, its role, the 6 underlying principals of the Constitution, and the referendum process
- Students can complete the worksheets in hardcopy or on their devices
- Makes use of both primary and secondary sources
Need more? Check out our gallery walks!
This resource is for personal and classroom use only. All images used in this resource fall under public domain, creative commons, or commercial licenses and have been used within the limits of those licenses, where they apply. Credit has been given to the creators of images where applicable.