This one page primary school continuum is an overview of the mathematics content taught in all Australia Schools.
It is useful for teachers in the following ways
- keep a record of academic progress for all students (including gifted students
operating above their year level)
- student friendly language
- snapshot for parent teacher interviews (strengths and weaknesses)
- opportunity exists to send the document to the next teacher or year level to track
- optional goal setting section at the bottom of the document for teachers interested in
promoting individual learning goals
- accountability for administration
The document has been left in WORD format, should you wish to make alterations after purchasing. Print and enlarge to A3 size.
I plan on writing a similar continuum for measurement and geometry and statistics and probability strands depending on sales/feedback from customers.