Sample unit from Australian Curriculum Poetry: Year 4. Click here
to view the full book.
Australian Curriculum Poetry is a user-friendly tool to assist teachers in implementing the Australian Curriculum English strands and sub-strands. This series is a valuable resource which covers a variety of ACARA English content descriptions in Language, Literature and Literacy from Foundation through to Year 6. Through the use of engaging humorous poetry, step-by-step lessons and ready-made blackline masters, teachers will be able to teach and assess English in a new and exciting way.
- uses humorous poetry to support Australian Curriculum English
- covers a variety of content descriptions in the Language, Literature and Literacy strands
- table of content descriptions included from each strand
- comprehensive teachers notes providing step-by-step, self-explanatory lessons
- blackline master resource sheets relating to lessons
- formative or monitoring assessments
- marking criteria for summative assessments
- glossary of terms