A comprehensive maths assessment designed to assess the Year 2 content descriptors as outlined in the Australian Curriculum.
This easy to read and use 9 page assessment covers all three strands of the Australian curriculum.
** AN ASSESSMENT CHECKLIST IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR YOU TO RECORD STUDENT RESULTS **
This extremely thorough assessment gives students opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of the following...
* Backwards and forwards counting by 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s
* Recognise, represent and order numbers to 100
* Partition and rearrange numbers
* Simple addition and subtraction sums
* Recognise and represent multiplication
* Recognise and represent division
* Recognise halves, quarters and eighths
* Describe patterns with numbers
* Solve problems using number sentences
* Compare and order shapes
* Tell time to the half and quarter hour
* Name and order months and seasons
* Use a calendar to identify date
* Describe and draw 2D shapes
* Describe the features of 3D shapes
* Investigate the effect of one step slides and flips
* Identify and describe half and quarter turns
* Count and order small collections of coins and notes
* Collect, check and classify data
* Create displays of data