These pages are designed for younger kids to gain and demonstrate a basic familiarity that the images of the coins and the numbers and the words of the coins have the same value.
Children have to identify the following ten items:
* two black and white outline of the back of the coin,
* two sculpted images of the coins,
* two of the coin written in words only (e.g. five cents),
* two of the coin written in numbers and words (e.g. 5 cents) and
* two of the coin written in the number and symbol (e.g. 5c).
These worksheets can be used with the other worksheets that I have in the Australian Money series and can be used as a final test to see if what they have learnt has converted into their own understanding.
These money worksheets have a page dedicated to each of the following:
5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2.
Please check out the rest of my worksheets in the Australian Money Series.
If you like this item, please take the time to rate it.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading and if you would like to know when I upload new items, become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!