These pages are designed for younger kids to gain and demonstrate a basic familiarity that the images of the dollar notes and the numbers, the symbols and the words of the dollar notes have the same value.
Children have to identify the following ten items:
* two black, grey and white version of the dollar notes,
* two coloured versions of the dollar notes,
* two of the dollar notes written in words only (e.g. five dollars),
* two of the dollar notes written in numbers and words (e.g. 5 dollars) and
* two of the dollar notes written in the number and symbol (e.g. $5).
These worksheets can be used with the other worksheets that I have in the Australian Money series and can be used as a final test to see if what they have learnt has converted into their own understanding.
These money worksheets have a page dedicated to each of the following:
$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100.
Please check out the rest of my worksheets in the Australian Money Series.
If you like this item, please take the time to rate it.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading and if you would like to know when I upload new items, become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!