Also included in
- A year's worth of activities, math centres, games, puzzles, posters, worksheets and assessment tasks suitable for Australian students for Year 1 and Year 2.With plenty of tasks, games and posters designed for introducing Australian Money right through to handling small amounts of money, you won't n$15.00$19.00Save $4.00
This giant Australian Money pack focusing on teaching Australian Coins has everything you need to introduce and teach the concept of money.
Aligned for Year 1 to Year 2, this money pack includes posters, activities, games, worksheets, puzzles and assessment tasks. Ready to print, differentiated activities perfect for whole class instruction, small groups, math centers and independent math stations.
Here's what's included -
- Australian Coin Posters featuring coin, worded amount and in number form (2 versions - full size 1 per A4 page posters or 2 per A4 page plus Australian Money poster
- Piggy Bank coin sorting mats - 2 different versions Australian coins/value/blank - A4 page
- Australian Coin Matching Mats to practice 1:1 correspondence - 6 versions 2 per A4 page
- Australian Coin Mini Book (2 versions included)
- Australian Coin 3 part Card Game - 6 cards per A4 page
- Australian Coin Cut + Sort Worksheet - A4 Page
- Australian Coin Sort Worksheet - A4 page
- Australian Coin Rubbing worksheet - A4 page
- Australian Coin jigsaw puzzles (3 part) - 1 per A4 page
- Australian Coin jigsaw puzzles (10 part) - 1 per A4 page
- Australian Coin Place Value Mini Posters - 1 per A4 page or student assessment
- Australian Coins Place Value pre-assessment or post-assessment sheet
- Australian Coin Connect 4 Game with different game boards included
- Australian Coin dice template ready to construct
- Australian Coins Spin + Cover Game (3 versions) - 1 per A4 page
- Australian Coin Pick A Partner pack
plus a selection of mental math routine questions to promote class discussion and our giant Australian coins for display and demonstrations.
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of an PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FOLLOW ME for more classroom inspiration!!
Or check out our blog >> WWW.YOUCLEVERMONKEY.COM
I hope you enjoy this resource as much as I do. If you have any questions, please email me! email@example.com
How can I earn TPT credits to use on future purchases?
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me improve current (and future) products to best meet your needs.
Take a look at the preview photos and preview file (if available - not available on all products) before purchasing. I also recommend asking questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Copyright © you clever monkey
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
math center | australian money | australian money posters | australian money games | australian coins | australian money puzzles | pick a partner | money | money posters | australian coin worksheets | australian money assessment tasks | you clever monkey