These Australian Money Match Ups are the perfect way for students to practise counting small collections of coins and notes and matching to a price tag, aligning with the Year 2 and Year 3 achievement standards. You could also use in Year 1 for students who are ready to begin counting small collections of coins in the same denomination.
This activity is part of the Australian Money Mega Pack
. Do not purchase separately if you already own it.
Included are 3 different levels of Match ups
• Small collections of same denomination
• Small collections of mixed denomination coins
• Small collections of coins and notes
There are 20 match ups in each set. It is easy to differentiate so your whole class can be working on the same activity at once.
Make sure you check out pictures of this pack in action on Facebook
Check out some other great Australian Money resources
• Australian Money Sorting Mats
• Australian Money Puzzles
Check out some other great maths resources in my store to save you time
• 3D Shape Nets Cute Buddies
• Graphing and Tallies Pack
• Ducky Multiplication and Division Pack
• Rainbow Addition and Subtraction Pack
More resources are being added regularly so make sure you are following my STORE
so you don't miss out on the discounted rate when posted!
If you have any concerns or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me email@example.com
Thank you for visiting Stay Classy Classrooms