Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their money math skills. This money math mystery - "Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary"
has been made with Australian currency and aligns with ACMNA059
for GRADE 3.
In this money math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary
- Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Count Coins & Notes
- Clue 2: Ordering Money Amounts
- Clue 3: Price Lists (Adding Money)
- Clue 4: Add and Subtract Money (dollars and cents)
- Clue 5: Making Change from $5.00
You will also receive a suspect declaration sheet, answer key, and printable awards.
This math mystery is also available for US and Canadian Currencies.
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 3)
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Canadian Money Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.