Australian Money Pack - Year 1 & 2 *Aligned with Australian Curriculum*
In Stage One, students must meet the following outcomes:
+ ACMNA017: Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value (Year 1)
+ ACMNA034: Count and order small collections of Australian coins and notes according to their value (Year 2)
Don't spend precious time creating resources to teach money when EVERYTHING you need is in this pack! Not only are these 40 pages of resources outcomes-based, they are fun and interactive!
Just print and go!
- Stage One Australian Curriculum outcome and indicator outline page for your program
- Australian note and coin posters (11 x A4 posters - see preview)
- Money match up: words (e.g. two dollars)
- Money match up: numbers (e.g. $2)
- Money labels
- Dollars & cents
- Ordering money
- Let's go shopping: coins
- Let's go shopping: notes
- Different way, same amount: coins
- Different way, same amount: notes
- The same as: coins
- The same as: notes
- Make $1 four ways
- Make $2 four ways
- Make $5 four ways
- Piggy bank add up: coins
- Piggy bank add up: notes
- Piggy bank add up: coins and notes
- Money, money, money board game
- Coloured game cards (blue, green, yellow, red)
- Printable money ($5, $10, $20, $50, $100)
40 pages of resources!
If you are just looking for a POSTER SET without activities - click HERE
Are you a Year 3 or 4 teacher? Check out my Stage Two Pack HERE
Like the look of this product? You'll love these!
MEGA Classroom Poster Set
Bump it Up Wall - Aligned with Australian Curriculum Writing Continuum
Bump it Up Wall *Reading Mega Bundle* Aligned with Australian Curriculum*
3D Shape Math Stations
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.