Interactive PowerPoint suitable for individual students or teacher consolidation lesson.
This activity is suitable for all students working towards achieving the standards for money and financial skills in lower primary school. It is free from cutesy pictures and also age appropriate for high school students with a disability who are working towards individual goals.
- Name coins and notes
- Arrange coins and notes according to their value
- Use skip counting strategy to find the value of a collection of like coins
- Use skip counting strategy to find the value of a collection of like note
- Find the value of collections of mixed coins
- Find the value of collections of mixed notes