These 'What Coin Am I? clues will provide students with the practice they need recognizing and ordering Australian coins.
This will support the teaching of both the Australian Curriculum and Victorian Curriculum Level 1 content descriptors:
- ACMNA017: Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value.
- VCMNA092: Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value.
This pack includes:
- 12 What Coin Am I? questions. Each question has at least 3 clues leading students to guess the coin. 6 questions require students to identify coins based on their visual attributes; 6 questions require students to identify coins based on their visual attributes AND value.
- A What Coin Am? I writing activity where students can write their own clues.
- Learning Intentions, Success Criteria, and links to both the Australian and Victorian Curriculum.
You might also like:
Australian Money 'Battle' Game - Ordering Coins
Australian Money 'Zap' Game - Recognising Coins
When you purchase my resources from my Teachers Pay Teachers store, they come with Learning Intentions and Success Criteria that are aligned to both the Australian Curriculum and new Victorian Curriculum. Many activities and games are also differentiated so that you can provide meaningful learning experiences to all of your students, no matter their ability level.
Click here to find other products in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.