This differentiated Write the Room activity will provide students with the practice they need counting small collections of Australian coins and/or notes.
This will support the teaching of both the Australian Curriculum and Victorian Curriculum Level 2 content descriptors:
- ACMNA034: Count and order small collections of Australian coins and notes according to their value
- VCMNA111: Count and order small collections of Australian coins and notes according to their value
This pack includes:
- 12 orange Write the room cards with small collections of mixed coins and notes.
- 12 purple Write the room cards with small collections of mixed coins.
- 12 green Write the room cards with small collections of 5 cent and 10 cent coins.
- Activity instructions
- Learning Intentions with links to both the Australian and Victorian Curriculum.
You might also like:
Australian Money 'Battle' Game - Ordering Coins
Australian Money 'Zap' Game - Recognising Coins
What Coin Am I? - Recognising Coins
When you purchase my resources from my Teachers Pay Teachers store, they come with Learning Intentions that are aligned to both the Australian Curriculum and new Victorian Curriculum. Many activities and games are also differentiated so that you can provide meaningful learning experiences to all of your students, no matter their ability level.
Click here to find other products in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.