There are two lists included:
1. The word is given in Spanish and the students fill in the blanks with the English term after you teach the vocabulary (or after they look it up in their book)
2. A list with the answers to be used for students that were absent, or students who need a list filled out, or to project as a quick review to make sure the students' list is complete and correct.
I handout these lists for each chapter for several reasons:
1. No time wasted copying vocabulary words.
2. No room for mistakes as they get the correct spelling for each word
3. it is a clear visual of vocabulary words for each chapter