NOTE: You will need Jenga blocks and some prep time - but the results are worth it!
1. Purchase Jenga blocks for your class or station
2. Label each block with the numbers 1-4 (on both ends).
3. Sort blocks into large plastic bags, one block from each group. I finished with 6 piles with an equal numbers of blocks 1-4. If you are off by a few it does not matter.
4. Print a copy of each of the following sheets (on different colors is best) front-back and a copy of the answer sheet. Repeat as necessary for the number of groups you want. I laminate.
5. Cut out cards by individual sheets, separate into piles. Each group will have four piles and one answer sheets.
Students play by answering the question on the back of each card before choosing a Jenga block.
These questions cover comparisons, hace + tiempo phrases, Spanish --> English vocabulary and English --> Spanish vocabulary. Students can self-differentiate. Most questions come directly from exercises in the book, workbook, or online book. Answer sheets are included!