Vocabulary list of the words in chapter 1B of Autentico 2.
The following is included:
- A list of new vocabulary words presented in this chapter.
- Words in the "A ver si recuerdas" section as a quick vocabulary review. This section is titled "A ver is recuerdas", and the text boxes are outlined differently. The words are on a separate page as well in case you don't want to give these to the students.
There are two types of lists included:
- You give the students the lists with the term in Spanish and the students fill in the blanks with the English term after you teach the vocabulary (or after they look it up in their book)
- You give the students the list with both, the Spanish and the English definition. I use this list for students that were absent, or students who need accommodations, or to project it on the screen as a quick review to make sure the students' list is complete and correct.
I handout these lists for each chapter for several reasons:
1. No time wasted copying vocabulary words.
2. No room for mistakes as they get the correct spelling for each word
3. it is a clear visual of vocabulary words for each chapter