One of the most important models for our little authors to grow ideas for writing comes from carefully studying the work of a real author. In this January edition of author meet and greet, we'll get to know author Laura Numeroff and her work. As writers, we look for ideas to make each writing piece stronger. Join me as we meet a new author each month, learn from them, gain ideas about writing, and apply some of their ideas into our own writing pieces.
This meet an greet contains the following:
- Author Interactive Anchor Chart
- Author bracelet with characters
- A student book about the author
- Quick writes that help guide ideas from the author's writing
- Author bookmarks that introduce characters and note author style