This author study offers editable pages to custom to your own needs. There are many choices for differentiation or different grade levels! Students research an author to find information about that person's life and career. There are cute graphic organizers to record the information.
What is included?
★ STUDENT DIRECTIONS great for centers or homework project
★ Cover sheets with 48 different AUTHORS
★ A Graphic Organizer to record information about FAMILY
★ A Graphic Organizer to record information about CAREER
★ A Graphic Organizer to record BOOK REVIEWS.
★ A TIMELINE
★ A Graphic Organizer to gather throughts for a SUMMARY
★ A SUMMARY TEMPLATE
★ A RUBRIC
1. Choose one of the 48 authors to research as a
class or assign a different author to each student.
2. Choose one of the versions of the graphic
organizers. There is one with all lines and one
with just lines for the reviews.
3. Choose one of the timeline versions. There is one
with 10 lines for dates and one with 5 lines for
4. Choose one of the summary versions. There are
two different line spacing.
5. Choose the large or small directions sheet.
1. Print out the pages needed.
2. Staple the booklet together.
3. Review the directions together!
Thank you for visiting my store!
STEP-BY-STEP WRITING PROGRAMS FOR GRADES 1-8. ZERO PREP- ALL INCLUSIVE INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS THAT MOTIVATE AND BOOST TEST SCORES
Social Studies Resources
Greek and Latin Resources
Novel and Book Resources
Holiday and Monthly Resources