This power point is written as a story.
* Although written as a story, the contents should appeal to students all the way from second or third grade through eighth or ninth grade.
* In addition to being a bit entertaining, it explains the meaning of the term "Integer" and what the relationship it has to the number line.
* As a high school math teacher, too often students do not know the meaning of the term "integer."
* Thus, my story.
* The story would make a great introduction to a pre-algebra or algebra I lesson on Number Systems (Real Numbers, Whole Numbers, Integers, Rational Numbers, etc)
* Hopefully, the story will provide background information for the younger learner prior to taking pre-algebra and algebra, as well.
* Have an amazing day!
* Happy teaching, and thank you!