PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Organizing research for a biography report can sometimes be a challenge for students. Use these AMERICAN AUTHORS biography research organizers to help gather, organize, and record information and key details about American authors throughout history.
These digital AUTHORS BIOGRAPHY research organizers are the perfect tool to help your students organize their research for their project or report on the their chosen historical figure. Each digital research organizer helps students organize a variety of information about their chosen person including information like their date and location of birth, significant contributions, lifetime events, interesting facts, and more.
Perfect for use with Google Classroom, each of these digital research organizers also comes with a page for students to write a short biography research report on their author as well as record their references!
Edgar Allen Poe
F. Scott Fitzgerald
TOP REASONS TO USE GOOGLE INTERACTIVE RESOURCES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
• Paperless! Save time, money, and the hassle of scissors and glue.
• Student work is saved automatically!
• Accessibility! Students and teacher can access work from anywhere!
• Helps improve student skills with technology!
• Improved student performance on computer based standardized assessments.
• Versatility! Can be used with Chromebooks, android tablets and other devices.
• Increased Engagement! Infusing technology enhances student excitement and engagement.
• Incorporates up-to-date technology into your classroom.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com!
I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS FROM TIED 2 TEACHING?
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!