Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.14 MB | 25 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.7.6. They will determine an author’s purpose. They will analyze how the author differentiates his/her position from those of others. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as purpose and position
• Examples of how to identify points of view
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as evaluating tone and purpose
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels