✔This product is also available in my ELA Game Bundle
. Check it out - it's a great deal!
Add a splash of fun and differentiation while teaching author's tone
! Includes a 14-page PowerPoint instructional to introduce or review the concept of author's tone to your students. Students randomly select tones and various phrases to pair. You'll be using an effective scaffolding technique
, combining cognitive and affective
teaching strategies, while addressing multiple intelligences
and learning styles
! Great to add to your RTI toolkit as well. ☺☺☺
Download includes step-by-step directions for teachers. Use again and again. Enjoy!
English Language Arts Games, Author's Tone for Junior High and Secondary ELA.
If you like this, below are other lesson materials you may enjoy:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Tour: Research and Analysis
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw
4. "The Cask of Amontillado"
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Thank you for stopping by my store! ♥ ♥
©Teaching and Motivating Teens, 2016