Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.22 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.9-10.6. They will determine an author’s purpose. Students will identify instances of rhetoric and analyze how an author uses rhetoric to accomplish his or her purpose. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as rhetoric
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels