I designed this book (as a special request from another super-star teacher). It is modeled after my other WH question adaptive books: "WHO am I?" and "WHERE am I?" already available for download on my TpT shop. I made these books for my students with autism (one non-verbal and one with limited comprehension skills). They are working wonders! My other students love them as well....there is just something about velcro!
This is also a great "cold read" book to use to have your student read and answer the questions on his own to see if he is comprehending what he reads. (Be sure to visit my website for tons of freebies, that I just don't have time to upload for free here on TpT! http://greenbeankindergarten.wordpress.com
How to Use this Book:
1. Print on Card Stock Paper.
3. Hole Punch each page, then place them in a 1-1 ½ inch binder.
4. Place the question page and the answer page [top to bottom] so that when the child reads the page, he can see both pages at the same time.
5. The “adaptable” part of this book can be utilized by cutting out the 3 answer choice pictures for each question. (Laminate these also, then attach Velcro to the back).
6. Attach Velcro to the inside of the empty box on the “question” page. This is for placing the “answer” picture.