PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Autism Awareness Classroom Fun Packet : This packet contains many ideas to engage your classroom during Autism Awareness Month (April) or any time of the school year! I have also included worksheets with lined handwriting paper, or regular lined paper. Packet includes 18 pages total : Packet Info Sheet
· Five (5) doorknob hangers for coloring : Autism Awareness Month ; We Are Autism Aware ; Autism Different Not Less ; More the Same Than Different ; Puzzle piece & [blank space] to fill in teacher’s name, etc.
· One (1) doorknob hanger in full color for printing & cutting
· “What Autism Means to Me”: large puzzle piece to decorate and cut out. These pieces can be placed together to form a classroom puzzle display, or hallway display.
· I Can Make a Difference : small puzzle piece cut outs for wall display (6 per sheet)
· Puzzle-shaped lined paper : How can I be a good friend to someone who is different from me:
· Puzzle-border paper , with single lines for writing How can I be a good friend to someone who is different from me:
· Acrostic Puzzle : with lined handwriting paper
· Acrostic Puzzle : without the lined paper
· Compare & Contrast : Me Vs. My friend with autism
· Vocabulary : 10 autism-related words with match-up definitions
· Vocabulary Answer Sheet
· Word Search (19 autism-related words)
· Word Scramble (10 autism-related words)
**Note, you can print the doorknob hangers on regular printer paper, but you might want to add some tape to the cut-line after attaching it to the doorknob, as regular printer paper will be weak and is likely to fall off the handle when the door is opened.
** See my other Autism-Related packets here, such as Kindess Worksheets : Classroom Inclusion Packets
** Be sure to visit my store for many comprehension packets, and other activity worksheets! My packets strive for inclusion of all students. I provide lined paper, a choice of comprehension, simple activities, and answer sheets. I also take requests! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Inclusion