Also included in
- AUTISM EDUCATORS Custom Bundle Created For JENNIFER B.This is a CUSTOM BUNDLE for a specific buyer. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOTpurchase this bundle (unless of course, you are JENNIFER B.)! I'll be happy to create a CUSTOM BUNDLE for you, too! Please see simple instructions below!*Please Note: If$38.80$48.50Save $9.70
- This is a custom bundle of academic resources aligned with state learning standards. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math, as well as fine motor and life skills. This Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lesso$62.00$77.50Save $15.50
- This is a custom bundle of academic resources aligned with state learning standards. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math, as well as fine motor skills. This Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lessons, i$75.80$94.75Save $18.95
Truly a PRINT AND GO worksheet set! Just print, staple 5 worksheets and a data sheet per set, and your student is ready to learn how to complete an academic work task independently!
Perfect for both NON-READERS and NEW READERS! For those not yet reading, match length of word, follow visual directions independently, and “see” how to match responses without ever reading a word!
For our new readers, they can beam with pride as they read color words on their own, learn a set of visual directions, and read the repetitive text containing Dolch high-frequency words (sight words) and nouns!
Worksheet Visual Prompts include:
* Crayon (color) - For students who are not yet able to read color words, please color the crayon for them. It takes only a second to do.
* Circle The Word
* Circle the "thumbs up" (yes) or "thumbs down" (no)
* Bubble in (mark) the answer circle
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL ALIGNMENT:
Given a set of visual directions which contain cues to color, circle a word, circle a yes/no response, and read or match a sentence, STUDENT will complete the activity by independently completing the
worksheet with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given a set of visual directions used as a reading strategy, and repetitive text embedded in a sentence, fill-in-the-blank, question, and multiple choice sentence, STUDENT will use this strategy to mark the correct answers, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
If you have any questions or comments, or require a custom product, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of autism awareness.
Enjoy…and happy learning!
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!