This packet of 20 file folder activities includes sorting by size, sorting by feature, ordering by size, patterning and matching letters with friendly monsters. These are perfect for independent work tasks in your special education classroom.
• Includes materials and instructions to make 20 file folder activities in 5 categories:
• Sort by size: Big vs Small (1)
• Sort by feature: one eye or two eyes (1)
• Order by size: small to big and big to small (10)
• Patterning: 2, 3 or 5 monsters (4)
• Letter Match: match uppercase to lowercase and vice versa both in order and mixed up (4)
• Also includes 2.5 inch square 1-100 cards that can be used for many activities (not shown in the preview).
File is zipped for ease of organization. Please check out the complete preview to make sure it is appropriate for your students. I had to reduce the preview file size so the images are a little blurry - they are crisp in the final product!
Check out my other file folder activities
• Errorless Matching File Folders
• Alphabet File Folders - Beginning Sound Activities
• Basic Concepts File Folders - Yearlong BUNDLE
Thanks for stopping by!