Teaching students with autism for the first time can be a little daunting, but with the right preparation everyone can get off to a smooth start!
This guide will help you to understand what to expect, and show you how to turn your classroom into an effective learning space for them.
The 65 page ebook has five sections:
* Getting Ready - Things you can do to prepare your classroom (including a how-to section for making schedules and visual supports)
* What To Expect - Understanding behaviours that you might see in the classroom
* The First Days - Ideas to help your student to settle in
* What Next - Where to go from here
* Resources - Checklists and printables
Download the Preview file to try before you buy!
For more tips on helping and understanding students with autism, head to the Snagglebox store on Teachers Pay Teachers or check out www.snagglebox.com!
WANT A FREE COPY OF THE AUTISM PREP KIT FOR TEACHERS? Join AUTISM PREP CLASS! See www.Snagglebox.com/autism-prep-class for details.