This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase social skills and vocabulary related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes Easter symbols and traditions and helps students understand social expectations.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 26 page printable mini-book
- Color 26 page printable mini-book
- 26 black and white small symbols
- 26 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
"What is Easter?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
You might also like
What is New Year's? Visual Supports Mini Book