Also included in
- Are you looking to set up your special education classroom, but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive bundle includes everything you will need to set up a self-contained classroom. These special education classroom setup resources include schedules, planning tools, behavioral tools and much$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
Make setting up your special education classroom easy with this classroom daily visual schedule. This is a set of visual supports for a self-contained special education classroom, particularly a classroom for students with autism. This visual schedules resource was specifically designed to provide all the general (non-student-specific) structural visuals that a classroom would need.
This resource includes individual visual schedules with pictures or just words that are color coded by student, classroom rules, staff visual lanyards, group schedule, and much more!
Use the visual schedules, behavioral visuals, first-then boards, and much more to help set up your special education classroom and color code for your students with autism and other disabilities.
Whether your students need picture schedules or written schedules, this autism visual schedule pack has got you covered! You will find every picture card you need (plus blank cards to add your own), class jobs, and visual cueing rings for staff lanyards.
Included in this classroom daily visual schedule is…
- Individual picture schedules in 15 colors
- 72 picture cards for each schedule with common activities for classrooms serving students with special needs
- 70 group schedule icons / check-in schedule icons (there is a group schedule icon for each picture on the individual picture schedules)
- 62 individual written word icons in 8 colors for students who do not need the pictures and are able to read and comprehend the words for the activities
- 26 classroom jobs with 4 blank cards with real world and traditional jobs (board title included)
- Classroom rules in 1 rule per page and 2 1-page sets
- First-then board
- 12 visuals for a visual cueing lanyard for redirection
- 2 mini/task schedules—hand washing, bathroom routine, arrival routine
- Stop signs for doors and limit setting
You’ll love these visual schedules because they are colorful and visually attractive while being functional in your classroom and not distracting to students. This classroom daily visual schedule was designed to save you tons of time designing your own classroom visuals. And it was designed to look attractive
New to teaching students with autism? Taking over a special education classroom? This classroom daily visual schedule is exactly what you may not have known you needed. Have all your visuals ready for the entire school year!
This set contains the basic visual setup needed for a classroom of up to 15 students including picture schedules, written schedules, visual cueing for receptive language, classroom rules, and classroom jobs all with single color frames accenting the visuals.
✅ A Color for Each Student with 15 Color Options. The color helps the student to identify which schedule is his or hers.
✅ Several activities that are represented by multiple pictures. For instance, everyone’s morning meeting may look different. Young students might be on the floor, while older students would be at a table. Some classrooms use whiteboards or interactive whiteboards, while others just have a teacher at the front of the group.
✅ Job board with 2 options (for most jobs): a real-world job (e.g., electrician) and a traditional helper job (e.g., light helper). You choose.
✅ 1 rule per page to use for redirection as needed
✅ All the rules on one page for easy reference
✅ Rules match the visuals on the redirection visuals for the lanyard for consistency
✅ Centers icon for group schedules representing all options
Download the preview for a list of the schedule icons and rules included!! ❤️
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is a great resource to help organize schedules and create independence in the classroom. Can be used for several different grade levels! I love the visuals and the different colors to be assigned to each student.” - Sarah P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Having these visuals for my students was a game changer. Once they saw the visual they knew what to expect. I love how there are multiple colors. It helps me color code my students and keep their schedules together. This is a great product. I love the Whole Group Large visuals. It helps keep the staff organized as well.” - Anna N.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Best schedule product I've seen :) I love that there is a different color for different students. Tremendous help when teaching students to use "their" schedule. Love, love, love the mini schedules!! Great resource, makes putting together schedules simple, quick and easy.” - Gwendolyn B.
For more visuals and classroom set up materials check out some of my other resources:
- Thematic Visual Bundles (Schedules)
- Structured Work System Starter Bundle: Autism Basic Skills -Kit and Tasks
- Receptive Vocabulary Sorting for Autism: File Folders and Worksheets
© Christine Reeve
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve for use in
one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing