Also included in
- Add schedules, visuals, rules and communication supports to your special education classroom with this mega bundle of autism visual aids.Using visuals, particularly with students with autism is a best practice and can have the following benefits:increase independencedecrease transition difficultiesiPrice $35.00Original Price $48.00Save $13.00
Twenty-four visual aids that can be used to support your special education students during any setting or subject. Using visuals, particularly with students with autism is a best practice and can increase independence, decrease transition difficulties, increase positive behaviors, provide clear expectations and increase motivation among others!
We cannot eliminate the visual stimuli our students experience, but we can limit the auditory clutter by using visual supports.
Each visual includes:
- Notes page of recommendations and tips (22 pages)
- Easy to follow photo instructions for assembly (30 pages)
- The necessary printables - often in multiple sizes (73 pages)
This resource is part of my Special Education and Autism Visual Aids and Schedules MEGA BUNDLE. Set up your entire program at a great discount!
- Green / Red Schedule
- First / Then Schedule
- First / Next / Then Schedule
- Change Cards - 4 sizes
- Sentence Starter Strips - 18 prompts
- Voice Volume Scale - 2 sizes
- Voice Volume Wheel
- Stop Signs - 3 sizes
- Not Available - 3 sizes
- Ready to Work Posters - 3 sizes each for girl and boy version
- Choice Boards - 10 colors
- Field Limiting Masks - 3 sizes
- How Much Time Wheel
- Desk Reference Flip Book - available separately
- Number Strips - 4 versions, 2 sizes
- Wait Cards - 3 sizes
- I am Waiting for
- Token Board
- I Need a Break cards - 4 sizes
- I Need Help - 4 sizes
- Calming Books - with 5 cover choices
- Yes / No Cards - 3 sizes
- I Feel and I Need File Folder - available separately
- Keyring Visuals
Some of these require student or classroom specific icons to go with them. For example, this does not include schedule cards for the First / Then or toy pictures for the Token Board. These are specific to your classroom so you will provide those. If you need help, please contact me and I will gladly send you templates to get you set up!
I included a "Quick Print" file that only includes the printables need to make all 24 visuals. You should not print the comprehensive file that includes the notes, photo instructions and printables unless you're choosing specific pages. The photo instructions are clearest with a solid black background and you will use an insane amount of ink if you print them. Just look at those pages on your computer.
Please check out the preview. It shows photographs of every visual in this resource.
⭐ Teachers like you love this resource ⭐
Great collection and starting point for visuals. I love tips and photos of how to make and present the different token boards, and flipbooks. This purchase was such a great help and you can easily expand on ideas and boards to individualize it for your class and/or student. Thank you!
This is the perfect starter pack. It is my first year teaching in this setting with very limited materials to begin with. Love this resource. Thank you!
Thank you! There are a few visuals that I am able to use now, but there are so many options that I can see myself using in the future as well. Very thorough and can cover a wide range of abilities.
Add more structure and routine to your classroom with these visuals:
- Daily Visual Schedules
- Task Box Labels for Independent Work Stations
- Art Visuals and Schedules
- Music Visuals and Schedules
- PE Visuals and Schedules
Stay up to date!
Thanks for stopping by!