This packet contains a convenient and portable PECS style communication tool for students with autism or expressive language deficits. 25 different communication category topics are provided each coming in 3 different sizes (8 square, 6 square and 4 square) totaling 75 communication cards. The different sizes of communication cards are provided to not only aid in the portability of the cards (larger cards on a lanyard, smaller on a wristlet etc) but also to assist students who have deficits in scanning large arrays. Each communication card has its own color to help the student to easily discriminate between the different cards and to help them find the desired board/communicative card and visual quickly and efficiently.
Over 400 visuals are included for communication. These PEC visuals are comprised from a variety sources including boardmaker and TpT seller clipart.
Provided in this packet are (the 25 different categories included are listed below):
- 25 black and white 8 square category communication cards
- 25 colored 8 square category communication cards
- 25 colored 6 square category communication cards
- 25 colored 4 square category communication cards
- 2 black and white 8 square blank communication cards
- 2 black and white 6square blank communication cards
- 4 black and white 4 square blank communication cards
- Over 400 visuals to be placed on communication cards
- 24 blank visual tiles
The different communication cards (by category) are as follows:
-Want to watch
-It is too….. (hot, cold etc)
-School actions (help me . . .)
With each topic/category, multiple communication visuals are provided.
This product pairs perfectly with my:
PECS Personal Care Communication Cards. Visual Schedules. Autism. Task Analysis
PECS. School based communication cards by subject. Autism and speech support