An easy low prep way to practice ANY math skill in ANY grade level! This product includes a set of directions, 24 DIFFERENT boards that autocreate themselves, and a 2 page call sheet. You can fill these boxes in with any text you want (at this time it is not possible to insert images). You can use word problems, fractions, decimals, equations, number recognition, money, etc!
The preview and product are pre-filled to show an example of what the game will look like. You can change these to meet your needs, here's how:
1. On the two pages of call sheets, simply fill out your equation in the left columns (leave blank if you are using this for number recognition) and the answer in the right columns. Make sure you fill out all of the boxes!
2. What you type in the columns on the right will automatically randomly fill in all of your game boards. This ensures no two cards are the same. All 24 cards will have different boxes filled in with different numbers.
3. Print your call sheets and however many boards you need for your class, and you are ready to play!
(The preview and product may show grey boxes on the areas that you can edit. The boxes will NOT show up when you print the product.)
Playing the game:
1. Give one board and something to mark their boards with to each student. You could laminate or put in dry erase pockets, so that students can mark off with a marker. Or pass out some small objects such as counting materials like bears, pattern blocks, 2 sided chips, or any other small objects (Target dollar spot erasers are an easy way to make the game seasonal!).
2. Call out one equation (or number if using for number recognition.) Students will look on their boards for the answer and mark it if they have it. Make sure they remember to mark their free space as well! You may want to visually display the problems as well as verbally calling them out. Mark the problem on your calling sheet so you can check answers when you have a winner.
3. Continue calling problems one at a time until a student has 5 in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). When he/she yells "BINGO" have him/her read their five answers to verify you called those problems. If correct, he/she wins! If he/she made a mistake keep calling problems.
4. For variety, you could play coverall (the entire board has to be covered!), 4 square (just the 4 corners need covered) or a game that you make up the rules for to determine when a player has BINGO!
This game is suitable for all grade levels! Set up as a center rotation, morning work activity, or prep for a test. Students will love playing this game and they won't even realize they are learning while doing it! Since it's fully customizable, you can use the problems your students need practice with the most!
Please Note: You are able to edit ONLY the text that appears on the boards. Due to copyright issues you are not able to edit the colors or images. If you have a question about what is or is not editable, please reach out to me at email@example.com, or through the “Ask a Question” feature on TeachersPayTeachers. I will be unable to issue a refund or make custom changes on this product!
Don’t forget to leave feedback for this product! Doing so earns credits for future TPT products!
Follow me! All new products are on sale for the first 48 hours, and some are even free!
Looking for more math games?
Check out my fourth grade Multiplication and Division Math Games Mega Bundle!
Or, try my fully editable, automatically generated Domino game for math review!