This 5th Grade Autobiography is the perfect memory book to complete ANY time of the year!
I use this autobiography as a final writing assignment with my fifth grade students. I bind the pages together and laminate the cover and the back page to give to students at the end of the year. It turns into a GREAT keepsake! View the preview to see an example of a final version.
This bundle includes:
1. Teacher instructions and resources
2. Five ready-made covers that students can choose from
3. 24 student pages (includes different options)
3. Template asking parents to send in a letter written to their child
4. Extra 5th grade memory book ideas for "fast finishers"
The book includes information about:
→ Students' birth and toddler years
→ Kindergarten - 5th Grade School Memories
→ Student Likes and Dislikes
→ Important Events From Their Birth Year
→ Thought-provoking Questions
→ Future Hopes and Dreams
I still have MY OWN "autobiography" from 5th grade, so I wanted my students to have something like that as well. They absolutely love this project!