This autobiography template and graphic organizer is a fun resource to use throughout the school year or as an end of the year 4th grade memory book project.
I use this autobiography as a final writing assignment after state testing has finished. I bind the pages together and laminate the cover and the back page to give to students at the end of the year. It turns into a GREAT keepsake! View the preview to see an example of a final version.
This bundle includes:
1. Teacher instructions and resources
2. Four ready-made covers that students can choose from
3. 13 student pages
3. Template asking parents to send in a letter written to their child
4. Extra assignment ideas for "fast finishers"
The book includes information about:
→ Students' birth and toddler years
→ Kindergarten - Fourth Grade School Memories
→ Student Likes and Dislikes
→ Important Events From Their Birth Year
→ Thought-provoking Questions
→ Future Hopes and Dreams
I still have MY OWN "autobiography," so I wanted my students to have something like that as well. They absolutely love this project!
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Writing?
- How to Write a Paragraph: A Step by Step Guide
- How to Write a Conclusion
- Persuasive Writing Webquest Activity
- Poetry for Big Kids!
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.