A terrific Excel Gradebook designed for Middle and High School Teachers.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
• Gradebook Excel File
• Instruction Manual
Automation - Automatic tallying of total mark and percentage. Automatic assignment of letter grades.
Track Student work - Track student coursework and Final Exam/End of Term/End of Semester Grades. The cell turns red when students are marked absent (ABS). Mark NWS (No Work Submitted) when a student did not submit an assignment. The box will turn yellow with red writing. These features will allow you to easily track student work.
Track passing and failing students - In the letter grade column when students are assigned grades A to D, the box turns green. When the F grade is assigned the box remains red.
Portability - This document can be used on any IOS device, Windows, and Android.
NAVIGATING THE WORKBOOK
Go to the tab, ‘GRADE SCALE (DO NOT DELETE!)’ Put in your grading scheme, leaving any other spaces blank. Do not change the order of the letter grades in this section.
Review the sample class that has been prepared for you.
Set up your classes:
• Right click on each ‘class’ tab at the bottom of the screen and rename.
• Left click on each ‘class’ tab. On the top row of the worksheet fill in your class information. (Year, term/semester, class etc.)
• Fill in student names in the designated columns. Each worksheet
tracks fifty (50) students.
Begin using the mark book:
• In the coursework assignment grade section, twenty (20) assignments
can be recorded. Right click on the numbered cells in row 3 and type
in the title of the assignment.
• Row 4 is designated for you to input the total marks that can be
earned for each assignment.
• Put in the marks awarded to students. When this is done the total
mark, percentage and letter grade will be automatically tallied and
assigned. NO CALCULATIONS REQUIRED!!
Some schools hold end of the term/semester exams. A separate section has been designed to track these marks.
• Input the total possible mark in Row 4 under the End of Term Mark section.
• Fill in student marks. Again, the total mark, percentage and letter grade will be tallied and assigned.
Check out my Digital Teacher Planner /GoodNotes/Note-taking Apps!
Thank you for following and sharing my store page. You will now be notified when updates and new items are posted. Please don’t forget to leave feedback to help other teachers and parents.
I hope you and your students Enjoy!
Thank you for downloading from Michelle’s Mix!
FIND ME ON THESE MEDIA PLATFORMS:
This product is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! This product cannot be used for commercial use. If you need help using this product please contact me!