Students view and analyze a variety of German car ads (both print and video). Students discuss what makes a good/poor advertisement, then create their own for the new Trabant.
- Auto-Extras activity where students discuss extra features on cars
- Power Point with 8 different German car ads for students to analyze
- Notes worksheet for students to analyze the print and video ads
- "Der Trabi ist zurück" (see preview file - entire activity is provided)
- Rubric for students to create their own car ad
- Teacher overview of activities (includes links to car commercials used)
Great for any unit dealing with cars. I usually use these activities with my German 3 class but you could modify them for a level 2 or 4 class.