- Collection of 16 art projects: Grade 6: 11 - 12 years oldIn this bundle, you will find different art projects using varied techniques and materials. Look in ‘Preview’ to find out the materials that will be used and the visual language that will be taught for each of the projects. As you have heard b$55.25$48.95Save $6.30
Fall has arrived! Why not highlight it with an Aboriginal Art project?
The Aboriginal people often paint kangaroos, snakes, lizards and lots of symbols. Our theme will be a Fall Leaf.
This is a great way to work with warm and cool colours.
This very complete project helps you to initiate your students into Aboriginal Art.
The students will be proud of all of their dots and surprised at their results.
- Grade 3 and up.
- Painting, pointillism
- Warm Colours
- Cool Colours
- White cardboard 14 x 18cm
- Paintbrush, water
- Tempera paint (solid)
- Tempera paint (liquid)
- Chinese ink in block format (or black felt or black paint)
- Wooden kabob sticks (or regular pencil.)
- Styrofoam plates
You will receive :
- Complete instructions on how to achieve this project with explanatory photos.
- Images of Australia to start this project with a guessing game.
- A description of Aboriginal Art.
- An Aboriginal Art painting.
- Evaluation rubric.
- 8 different drawings of leaves to offer diversity in the finished products.
- 8 images of leaves that you can print and colour for the following purposes: Your students are too young to do the project. (preschool and Grade 1). You want your students to colour them once they are done working.
Takes about 4 periods.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.