These fall themed play dough mats encourage students to practice letter formation and alphabet recognition using a hands-on approach. You will find an easy no bake recipe for homemade apple pie play dough that will make enough for your entire class to build letters. (I recommend laminating the mats or placing them in sheet protectors.)
Keep students engaged with the beautiful illustrations. Early finishers and your advanced students can use the corresponding worksheet to make sure they find all 26 letters and their matching pictures.
I've used these mats in a whole class setting but they are especially helpful during your center rotations, keeping students busy while you are meeting with other students in a small group or one-on-one setting.
In this resource you will find:
• Homemade No Bake Apple Pie Play Dough Recipe
• Full Page Alphabet Mats in Color
• Full Page Alphabet Mats in printer-friendly black & white
• 1/2 Page Alphabet Mats in Color
• 1/2 Page Alphabet Mats in printer-friendly black & white
• Printable to practice letter formation
You will love these other fun & educational resources!
• New Year's Resolutions- One Kindness & One Academic Goal
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Primary Grades
• Groundhog Crafts and Nonfiction Resource Bundle
• HUGE Fairy Tale File Folder Bundle - Practice Characters, Settings, & Major Events
• Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
• Operation: Observation
• All About Hurricanes & The Red Cross
• The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
• My Teacher is Having a Baby
• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - STEM, Crafts, ELA, & More!
• 5 Green & Speckled Frogs - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• 5 Little Ducks - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• Huge Holiday Bundle of File Folder Games
• Huge Seasonal Bundle of File Folder Games
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!
Pencils to Pigtails