Fall is already at our doorstep! Why not celebrate it with magnificient colored artwork to put on your bulletin board?
This projet is convenient for everybody starting first grade. Kindergarten level can also do it with a little more assistance from the teacher. As for 6th graders, they can work harder on the pastel mixing.
-Drawing and painting
-Warm and cold colours
-Vertical, horizontal and oblique lines
-Cartridge paper or white cardboard
-Hard tempera paints
-Black wax crayon
This document includes:
-A step-by-step exhaustive description with photos
-Drawing of leaves to help diversify the results
-The evaluation rubric
Duration: About 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
Thank you for reading this last section for copyright.
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.