We all like to present artists to our students. Here is one of my favourites: Gustav Klimt!
Work the way he does to create a magnificent tree!
You can use this plan to achieve one tree per student or use the collective version to create one big tree for the class.
-Grade 3 and up
-Can also be done with the smaller students, especially the collective version.
-A project that contains a bit of everything: drawing, painting, gluing, depending on what you have on hand.
-Light and dark colours
-Curved and spiralled lines
-8.5 x 11 inch cardboard
-Liquid and hard tempera paint
-Black and coloured cardboard
-Gold and silver paper
-Gold and silver pastels or pencil crayons
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-The evaluation rubric
About 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.