Art activity for Grades 5 and 6 or for junior high and high school. Mixed techniques, gluing, painting and drawing.
Simple with impressive results.
Here is an original idea to use gluing in a different way while working with contrasts.
-Grade 5 and 6
-Light and dark tones
-Working with contrasts
-White and black photocopies, included with this project.
-Coloured pencil crayons
-White tempera paint
-Black felt for details
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-An evaluation rubric
-Reproductible textures for the gluing
Duration : about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.