Here is an art project using the scarecrow theme. Perfect for Halloween or fall.
- Grade 3 and up
-Perspective with overlapping
-Earth colours (not part of the program)
-Brown craft paper (could also use white cartridge paper)
-Black ink or black felt
-Hard tempera paint
-Construction wax crayons or pencil crayons
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
-As annexes, there are drawings to reproduce or to give more ideas to your students. These drawings can also serve to occupy those who finish first.
About 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.