Here is a wonderful Autumn art project! Make a beautiful landscape in a few easy steps.
Courtesy of the artist, I have included two of his works in this document.
- Grade 2 and up
-Warm and cold colours
-Black Indian ink or black felt
-Coloured wax or pencil crayons
-Hard tempera paints
This document includes:
-An exhaustive step-by-step descriptions with photos.
-Two works of Natasha Wescoat (courtesy of his)
-A sheet for artwork appreciation (with answers)
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.