Children love candy! Don't we all?
This autumn activity includes the following!
* Five pages for children to color, cut, paste, and record their patterns.
* Pattern activities are differentiated in that each child can create a simple or complex pattern.
* Recording pages include color, size, position, growing pattern, and a pattern with two attributes.
* Three pages of candy corn black lines in three different sizes.
This can also be fun with real candy corn! Children can glue them down as they snack on a few!;)
DO YOU LOVE SEASONAL ACTIVITIES?
Lesson of the Month Club
DO YOU LIKE FREE?
*Please, click "Follow Me" at the top of my store. I will inform you of all new freebies! (I plan to post a new freebie for every fifty followers I receive.)
* Make sure to always fill out the feedback form for products you buy! TpT gives you credit for future purchases!
Amber Rausch 2013 All Rights Reserved