Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten B&W
*** Please NOTE: This resource is an EXACT COPY of my Autumn / Fall Math Centers for Kindergarten. This is a black and white version***
It is also included in the Kindergarten Centers B&W MEGA BUNDLE.
This book contains a collection of games and activities intended for use in centers and small groups with children in Kindergarten (Prep) at the beginning of the school year.
Each activity includes a center label that can be printed and placed on the front of your storage device. Also included are “I can” center instructions to help children remember what to do. I have included a recording page at the end of each activity in order to have evidence of each child’s work.
1. Pumpkin ten frame write & wipe numbers (1-20)
2. Autumn / Fall count and clip cards
3. Missing pumpkin numbers (1-20)
4. Build an autumn / fall pattern (AB/ABB/AAB/ABC) (20 patterns to build)
5. Autumn / Fall count and graph (1-5)
6. Colored pencil tally mark match
7. Autumn / Fall number puzzles (1-10)
8. Acorn addition: making 10 on a ten frame
9. Pumpkin odd and even sorting (1-100)
10. Autumn / fall non standard measurement
11. Autumn / Fall sort by size
12. Squirrel and acorn color words
13. Autumn / Fall leaves clip the shape cards
14. Fruit and vegetable sorting
Happy Teaching :)
Need a matching Literacy packet? Check out the Autumn / Fall Literacy packet here!
You can view my other Math Centers here
Other Autumn / Fall resources available in my store: