These Fall Themed Solve and Draw Printables are an easy no-prep way to make review work or practice of all fraction operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) more engaging. Put a new spin on color-by-number or mystery drawings and channel your students' love for doodling and drawing.These are also designed to provide practice the skills of reading math directions and place value.
**This is a bundle of my Fall Addition & Subtraction and my Fall Multiplication & Division Solve & Draw resources. There is one bonus page in this bundle but no other new content. If you have purchased one or both of those files, please do not purchase this bundle! However, the problems, drawings, and prompts *are* different from the superhero/alien themed Fraction Operations pages.
How Solve & Draw Printables Work:
Students solve the fraction calculations and add to the drawing based on their answers. To keep them guessing, each problem may have one correct drawing prompt, two, or none. Each page has an average of 7 responses that require drawing. Drawing is no-prep because it can be done with the student’s normal writing utensil (pen or pencil). You may choose to allow colored pencils, crayons, or markers but they are not required. This works well as a homework option for families who may not have those supplies to offer.
Drawing prompts require a student to use multiple skills:
- Fraction calculations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Fractions vocabulary: fractions written as words, mixed number, whole numbers
- Reading accurately and attending to detail
An optional challenge page is included that can be copied on the back of the worksheet – this gives students an extension opportunity by asking them to create a math equation that fits one of the incorrect drawing prompts or to create a math equation and their own drawing prompts.
Table of Contents
✎ Addition with unlike denominators (Windy Day)
✎ Addition of mixed numbers (Hedgehog Picnic)
✎ Mixed Addition (Turkey at the Bay)
✎ Subtraction with unlike denominators (Horse)
✎ Subtraction of mixed numbers (Swing)
✎ Mixed Subtraction (Barn)
✎ Mixed Addition & Subtraction (Kayaking)
✎ Multiplication with unlike denominators (Bench)
✎ Multiplication of mixed numbers (Neighborhood)
✎ Mixed Multiplication (Football)
✎ Division with unlike denominators (Dog at the Bridge)
✎ Division of mixed numbers (Reading at the Park)
✎ Mixed Division (The Lake)
✎ Mixed Multiplication & Division (The Barn)
✎ Challenge Page
✎ Answer Keys
✎ Contact Info & Credits
****Please note this Solve & Draw Pack is a minibundle of two other resources from my store.
Buying them together provides a discount to you. Fraction Operation Draw & Solves are available in two parts if you prefer to purchase one at a time: Addition & Subtraction and Multiplication & Division
You Might Also Be Interested In:
• Decimal Operation Review Draw & Solve No-Prep Printables
• See all my Math resources by clicking here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.